Welcome to the CeVIO Lyrics Wiki
Supporting CeVIO producers by providing information about the music they create. View about wiki
What is CeVIO?
CeVIO Creative Studio and its succeeding versions are voice synthesizing applications that have been sold commercially since 2013.
Every voicebank except for IA ENGLISH C is available in the Japanese language, while IA ENGLISH C is the only voicebank available in the English language.View this template
Official CeVIO Libraries!
Browse the Wiki
Contents (All pages)
CeVIO and all related titles, logos, images and characters are ™ and © of CeVIO Project. 2012–2014. All Rights Reserved. Original Presentation 2012–2022 CeVIO Project. The images, text, and names etc. are used for non-profit informational purposes and all copyrighted images are attributed to their authors.
On This Day...
January 27 (UTC)
- All original song pages are now up to date.
- With the shift to the UCP, the Visual Editor has become a lot more user-friendly, though a lot of editing is best done in the Source Editor. It's generally best to start in the source editor, load any necessary preload templates and fill in infoboxes, and then switch to the Visual Editor for things like manipulating tables and adding categories.
- Ongoing tasks for the wiki include:
- Eliminating redlinks by adding Producer pages; the Producer article preload template is good to go. Albums will follow.
- Recruiting more frequent editors—join us!
- Adding English translations in accordance with our translation policy (currently that of the Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki)
- Editing all relevant policy pages to reflect any changes in policy
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Violet330.